Acta Geographica Silesiana is an international Open Access (OA) multidisciplinary journal concerned with all aspects of the interactions between man, eco-systems, agro-systems and the Earth. Submission of papers in applied environmental chemistry, ecology, biogeochemistry and environmental sciences are particularly encouraged.
Papers received by us are sent to two experts (peer review) anywhere in the world for comments and review and if both the experts approve, then and then paper is accepted for publication. This peer review process takes 30 days from the date of submission of manuscript. We will inform acceptance or rejection of manuscript by experts in 30 days from date of submission of manuscript. After acceptance we try to publish manuscripts at earliest depending upon the number of manuscripts already approved.
The language of the journal are Polish, English and Russian. Published four times a year: January, April, July and October.
The scope of this multidisciplinary journal will encompass the following subjects.
The electronic version (ISSN 1897-5100) of the magazine is its reference. Articles, published in Acta Geogra-phica Silesiana, are made available for educational purposes in electronic form on the Web page magazine in the formula Open Access, licenced under CC BY-NC-ND 3.0.
- Interactions between humans and their environment
- Natural- and man-made changes at global, regional and local levels
- Social organization and environmental quality
- Renewal of ecological systems in post-industrial regions
- The managed use of the environment
- Bio-geochemical processes affecting flora, fauna and ecological remediation
- Natural- and environmental protection
- Biodiversity protection and sustainable development
- Water and soil in the context of environmental pollution
The journal Acta Geographica Silesiana is indxed in: DOAJ, Google Scholar.